10 July 2015

Peanuts, Practice and Predicitions

Ahhhh yes soooo all rendering is DONE (bar Shot 15's dance and Shot 18 which will include some of the dance -_-). I've also added in an extra reaction Shot after Shot 10 when she see's the music box.

Soooo compositing starts next week as I wanted to give myself the weekend to work on the dance, colouring for Yannis and animating for Ritchie's project which is due by next Friday.

I'm working on a couple of Shots for his project - including a walk cycle and sad reaction shot for the cat character Peanut.

Look how sad she is D=


I've also finished working on the narration, but there will probably be a couple of tweaks after the animating is done!




The last few weeks have been so project filed that I haven't had much of a chance to practice art wise, bit i'm gonna start working this back into my daily routine, so i'll be ready for when I start my credits sequence.

I'm currently a week a head of schedule, but i'm hoping to have compositing finished by the 27th (O_O) - even if the dance isn't rendered out by then that means I only have to focus on that shot then slot it all in the sequence and what not.