21 December 2014

Pre production, Projects, Progress

I've been working on the character design for Amit's final project this week too.
I'm currently working on the final designs in Photoshop and will send to him and the group for feedback. Will update on this when they're done.



UPDATE:
Finished working on Forest Guardian designs





I've also been thinking a lot about Dee-CON - a few of us want to pull together a comic to put into an anthology, which would be amazing!

It would be great practice for me, and really beneficial if I used it as a chance to explore my research a bit more. I'm currently thinking coming up with a music video style comic based a bit on Nas's version of Thugz Mansion - i'd write the song myself though.

Lots to think aboutttt

Songs to Add to the playlist: 
Happy - N.E.R.D 
Thugz Mansion - 2Pac / Nas