10 April 2015

Peanut, Clint and Ritchie's Unnamed Rabbit

So after weeks of intrigue and a bit of deliberation, I have asked Ritchie if I can assist him on his project! I think is research topic is really really interesting, and after getting to know more about it from the presentations I decide that it was really something that I wanted to help with, and i'm happy he's accepted me haha.

I've been trying to keep my plate pretty limited, as i'm pretty much a 1 man team, but working on Going Live has taught me 3 key things:

  1. I work quicker and more efficiently when I've got more on my plate
  2. I learn so much from other people and love working in a healthy happy group
  3. As in life - HUMAN CONTACT is very important in animation - especially 3D, because Maya can drive a person insane when its not playing ball
Still lots of catch up on for his project, but so far.

To celebrate the weekend, the new project and all the work I still have to do, I will be binging on the new Daredevil Netflix series, and probably drawing Matt Murdoc.