19 February 2015

Setbacks, Scalings and Silly UVs

Ack, well that's what avoidance gets me.... I'll blame Dolly Parton for this one.

In an attempt to avoid texturing and killing my laptop with I had put of scaling up my character and UV mapping... Only to realise that I kinda should have done that before rigging. Which really really sucks. I know there are ways round it but there's a chance I may need to break all of my rigging connections which may include the drivers and connection edits which sucks urggg.

Uuuurgggghhh.

Also no having issues with our Going Live rigs... In the rush to get everything rigged to start the animation the blendshapes had been pushed aside. Luckily I made copies of the mariachi's heads before skinning... But im now having issues attaching this cause the head is combined to the body etc etc etc.


Rigging has turned on me. I feel like a betrayed Captain America during Marvel's Civil War.... Rigging has become a sneaky Tony Stark in a dodgy Iron Man suit.